Interested in applying or learning more about the Briarwood Fellows? Contact the Director of Briarwood Fellows, Chad Escue, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step One: Submit an Application.
Step Two: Two Phone or Zoom Interviews
Step Three: Invitation - the program director will reach out to you within about 2 weeks of your application to notify you concerning your acceptance into the program.
Commitment: If we extend you an offer, the program director will coordinate with you to determine a commitment deadline (typically 2 weeks from the date the offer is extended).
Have Questions? Click Here
The cost of the program is $6,500. This includes all travel expenses, seminary instructors, books and program costs.
Fellows will earn around $11,000 during the program.
Fellows are able to raise 100% of the cost with financial support through the tax deductible gifts of friends and loved ones.
- Work in a paid internship
- Live for 9 months at no cost with a host family
- Enjoy meals on Tuesday nights, Wednesday nights, and most Friday lunches
- Undergo formative seminary classes with books paid for
- Engage in three separate vocational assessments with professional consultation
- Travel expenses paid for on 5 different trips
- Short-term mission trip to Puerto Rico