Interested in applying or learning more about the Briarwood Fellows? Contact admissions coordinator, Dr. Ken Friday, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply?
Step One: Download our application
Step Two: Email completed application to email@example.com.
Step Three: Two Phone or Zoom Interviews
Step Four: Invitation- You will be intervied and answer given approximately 2 weeks after we recieve your application.
Commitment: If offer is extended, you'll coordinate with program director to determine a committment deadline- typically 10 days.
Have Questions? Click Here
The cost of the program is $6,500. This includes all travel expenses, seminary instructors, books and program costs.
Fellows will earn around $11,000 during the program.
Fellows are able to raise 100% of the cost with financial support through the tax deductible gifts of friends and loved ones.
- Work in a paid internship
- Live for 9 months at no cost with a host family
- Enjoy meals on Tuesday nights, Wednesday nights, and most Friday lunches
- Undergo formative seminary classes with books paid for
- Engage in three separate vocational assessments with professional consultation
- Travel expenses paid for on 5 different trips
- Short-term mission trip to Puerto Rico