Interested in applying or learning more about the Briarwood Fellows? Give the director, Seth Richardson, a call at 205.527.2411 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download our application (If you are applying to multiple programs then you will need to fill out the TFI Common App.)
- Once the application is completed, email it to email@example.com.
- Early Admissions Deadline: November 1, 2020
- Standard Admissions Deadline: December 1, 2020
- Standard Admissions Deadline: January 1, 2021
- Late Admissions Deadline: February 1, 2021
Have Questions? Click Here
The cost of the program is $6,500. This includes all travel expenses, seminary instructors, books and program costs.
Fellows will earn around $11,000 during the program.
Fellows are able to raise 100% of the cost with financial support through the tax deductible gifts of friends and loved ones.
- Work in a paid internship
- Live for 9 months at no cost with a host family
- Enjoy meals on Tuesday nights, Wednesday nights, and most Friday lunches
- Undergo formative seminary classes with books paid for
- Engage in three separate vocational assessments with professional consultation
- Travel expenses paid for on 5 different trips
- Short-term mission trip to Puerto Rico